We provide consulting services related to EU funds such as IPARD, EAFRD (European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development), ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) and the EMFF (European Maritime and Fisheries Fund), but also for other funds such as :
“Wine envelope” – National assistance program for wine industry and viticulture
After becoming the EU member Croatia has significant resources at its disposal to finance the wine industry. The program generally known as the “Wine envelope” is a program which helps the wine industry in the period from 2014 to 2018. Wine envelope amounts to 11.8 million euros per year, and with the Croatian accession to the EU wine producers have the ability to increase their sales with the help of this assistance program.
The program consists of three measures:
1. Restructuring and conversion of vineyards under the National assistance program for the wine industry 2014 -2018.
2. Investments in wineries and wine marketing under the National assistance program for the wine industry 2014-2018.
3. Advertising on third-country markets under the National assistance program for the wine industry 2014-2018.
CIP – Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme
Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme aims to encourage the competitiveness of European enterprises. It will support innovation activities (including eco – innovation), provide better access to funds and provide services to support operations in the regions. It will encourage better use of information and communication technologies (ICT) and help information society development. It will also promote the increase in renewable energy use and energy efficiency.
This program is primarily designed for small and medium enterprises, but its funds can be used by research centres, public authorities and institutions which operate in the field of promoting and/or supporting entrepreneurship (e.g. agencies and chambers of commerce)
The CIP is divided into three operational programmes.:
- The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme (EIP)
- The Information Communication Technologies Policy Support Programme (ICT-PSP)
- The Intelligent Energy Europe Programme (IEE)
In the Republic of Croatia following institutions are responsible for individual components of the program:
- The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme (EIP): Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Crafts
- The Information Communication Technologies Policy Support Programme (ICT-PSP): Ministry of Public Administration
The Intelligent Energy Europe Programme (IEE): Ministry of Economy